Thursday, March 10, 2011

My bags

Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my new bags! They are very simple and easy to make. If there are any beginners out there then this can be your first project! I use red heart yarn (not on the pink bag though) because it is cheap in price and perfect for things like this. I am currently making a purple and blue bag that I will post on in a few days along with the pattern. On the pink bag I used a circle with pink and purple for additional looks. On the blue one I used a flower pattern from a crocheting book. I usually use these to put my Bible in or stuff like that. You will get so many comments on your bag like I have from so many people. Everyone is so surprised that I actually made it myself! I hope you like my bags and will come by in a day or two to see my new purple bag and get the pattern~ love, Barbara.
This is my first one!
My second one!

No comments:

Post a Comment